Cooking Classes with Chef Clif HOLT
Little Savannah's interactive cooking class takes you to the heart of the kitchen. Feel the passion, feel the heat and get ready to experience the reality cooking. We don't make up recipes. We don't have rules. We begin from scratch and we decide on the dishes upon your arrival. We will look in the walk-in pantry or head to the Market at Pepper Place and decide then begin creating the dish with the cooking theme in mind. For two hours, you prepare the ingredients and get ready to make the dish.
You're in the kitchen, not in the hot seat. We provide the excitement, the knowledge and the fun inside of our kitchen.
You learn about the food, the fun and what drives the kitchen to be the best. Passion from the heart!
2017 Saturday Cooking Class Schedule:
- November 11th - Italian
- December 2nd - Chef Holts' Pantry
Please read the **Notes** below for important class information prior to purchase.
2018 Saturday Cooking Class Schedule:
- January 7th - Italian
- January 21st - Vegan
- February 4th - Chef Clif Holts' Choice
- February 18th - Italian
- February 25th - Simply Southern
- March 4th - Chef Clif Holts' Choice
- March 18th - Vegan
- April 8th - Steak
- April 22nd - Chef Clif Holts' Choice
- May 6th - Chef Clif Holts' Choice
- May 20th - Market to Kitchen
- June 3rd - Market to Kitchen
- June 17th - Market to Kitchen
- July 15th - Market to Kitchen
- July 29th - Market to Kitchen
- August 12th - Market to Kitchen
- August 26th - Italian
- September 9th - Vegan
- September 23rd - Market to Kitchen
- October 7th - Chef Clif Holts' Choice
- October 21st - Italian
- November 4th - Vegan
- November 18th - Chef Clif Holts' Choice
- Save $50.00 by purchasing 3 cooking classes for $175.00. Contact us at 205-591-1119 or email@example.com for more information and to purchase.
- 'Market to Kitchen' cooking classes meet at The Market at Pepper Place, in front of iCantina restaurant at 9am sharp. If you are unable to meet and shop with Chef at 9am, please arrive at the restaurant no later than 10am. If you would like to purchase the same ingredients that we will be preparing, bring some extra money to make your purchases.
- Chef Clif Holts' Pantry classes will consist of fresh sourced vegetables, fruits and meats.
- Cooking classes start at 10:00 a.m. and will last up to 4 hours.
- Essential knife skills are included with each class.
- If you are using a gift certificate to purchase a class, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can process this for you.
- Each class is available for up to 6 guests. For larger or private parties, contact us at email@example.com
- There is no age limit.
- All classes are hands on. You will be standing, cooking and working in the kitchen.
- A waiver must be signed acknowledging your understanding of the risks observed in our kitchen
when using knives and the potential for other hazards. Please download the form below and bring it to class with you.
- Please wear comfortable clothes, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back. You will be on your feet for most of the class.
- No experience is necessary.
- We use the freshest ingredients which are locally sourced.
- All necessary supplies and food are provided.
- If you have a food allergy, please let us know before attending. Adjustments cannot be made during class.
- Wine or mimosas will be served with lunch, must be 21 or older.
- We will be eating what we cooked so come hungry. Again, come hungry.
- To purchase a cooking class for someone else, visit our online store.
- Little Savannah reserves the right to cancel a class at anytime. Guests will either be refunded their money or can opt to sign up for another class—depending on class availability.
- Personal, private and weekday cooking classes are available upon request. Please contact Chef Clif at 205-591-1119.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled class, you may use your gift card for another cooking class or join us for dinner Tuesday through Saturday night.
- Classes begin promptly at 10:00 am, please be on time.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Guests MUST cancel within 14 days prior to their scheduled class for a refund. No exceptions.
Contact us if you have any questions or scheduling issues.