Cooking Classes with Chef Clif HOLT
Little Savannah's interactive cooking class takes you to the heart of the kitchen. Feel the passion, feel the heat and get ready to experience the reality of cooking. We don't make up recipes. We don't have rules. We begin from scratch and we decide on the dishes upon your arrival. We will look in our fresh pantry, refrigerator or head to the Market at Pepper Place then begin creating the dish with the cooking theme in mind. Chef Clif Holt will guide you through all the steps of preparing the meal and the best part, you'll be able to taste test along the way.
So, whether you are a food lover wanting to learn to prepare international cuisines, wish to sharpen your culinary skills or simply enjoy an engaging and fun enviroment, Little Savannah Restaurant has the perfect cooking class for you.
Please read the **Notes** below for important class information prior to purchase. Availability for classes can be found below, click on the 'purchase a class' button.
2018 Saturday Cooking Class Schedule:
- January 6th - Italian
- January 7th - Private (6/12/I)
- January 20th - Vegeterian
- January 27th - Private (2/10)
- February 3rd - Chef Clif Holts' Choice
- February 11th - (6/12/ST)
- February 17th - Italian
- February 24th - Simply Southern
- March 3rd - Chef Clif Holts' Choice
- March 17th - Vegeterian
- April 7th - Steak
- April 21st - Chef Clif Holts' Choice
- May 5th - Chef Clif Holts' Choice
- June 2nd - Market to Kitchen
- June 16th - Market to Kitchen
- July 14th - Market to Kitchen
- July 28th - Market to Kitchen
- August 11th - Market to Kitchen
- August 25th - Italian
- September 8th - Vegetarian
- September 22nd - Market to Kitchen
- October 6th - Chef Clif Holts' Choice
- October 20th - Italian
- November 3rd - Vegetarian
- November 17th - Chef Clif Holts' Choice
- Save $50.00 by purchasing 3 cooking classes for $175.00. Contact us at 205-591-1119 or email@example.com for more information and to purchase.
- 'Market to Kitchen' cooking classes meet at The Market at Pepper Place, in front of iCantina restaurant at 9am sharp. If you are unable to meet and shop with Chef at 9am, please arrive at the restaurant no later than 10am. If you would like to purchase the same ingredients that we will be preparing, bring some extra money to make your purchases.
- Chef Clif Holts' Pantry classes will consist of fresh sourced vegetables, fruits and meats.
- Cooking classes start at 10:00 a.m. and will last up to 4 hours.
- Essential knife skills are included with each class.
- If you are using a gift certificate to purchase a class, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can process this for you.
- Each class is available for up to 6 guests. For larger or private parties, contact us at email@example.com
- There is no age limit.
- All classes are hands on. You will be standing, cooking and working in the kitchen.
- A waiver must be signed acknowledging your understanding of the risks observed in our kitchen
when using knives and the potential for other hazards. Please download the form below and bring it to class with you.
- Please wear comfortable clothes, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back. You will be on your feet for most of the class.
- No experience is necessary.
- Kids summertime cooking classes are available.
- We use the freshest ingredients which are locally sourced.
- All necessary supplies and food are provided.
- If you have a food allergy, please let us know before attending. Adjustments cannot be made during class.
- Wine or mimosas will be served with lunch, must be 21 or older.
- We will be eating what we cook so come hungry. Again, come hungry.
- To purchase a cooking class for someone else, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Little Savannah reserves the right to cancel a class at anytime. Guests will either be refunded their money or can opt to sign up for another class—depending on class availability.
- Personal, private and weekday cooking classes are available upon request. Please contact Chef Clif at 205-591-1119.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled class, you may use your gift card for another cooking class or join us for dinner Tuesday through Saturday night.
- Classes begin promptly at 10:00 am, please be on time.
- Follow us on Social Media to stay updated.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Guests MUST cancel within 14 days prior to their scheduled class for a refund. No exceptions.
Contact us if you have any questions or scheduling issues.